Ugrás a menühöz.Ugrás a keresődobozhoz.Ugrás a tartalomhoz.



 
220.76 KB
2008-04-01 08:33:57
 Sand - Handbook of Zala county (Zala megye kézikönyve) - Hatvan, CEBA-Hungary Ltd, 1998.jpg
 

image/jpeg
Nyilvános Nyilvános
272
1926
Sand


BASIC INFORMATION
Accessibility: The village of Sand is located 15 kms east of Nagykanizsa. It is accessible by public road.
Characteristics: The name of the settlement was first mentioned in a written document in 1372. Several noblemen owned it in the Middle Ages. The Turks destroyed it. People returned here only in 1745. Many residents died in the world wars. Today most inhabitants grow strawberries, blueberries, peaches and pine-trees.
Sights: The Lutheran Church was built in 1806. The nearby forests are rich in wild animals.

This text came from the following book:

Title: Handbook of Zala county (Zala megye kézikönyve)
Series: County handbooks of Hungary (Magyarország megyei kézikönyvei)
Chief editor: Hóbor József
Publisher: (Hatvan), CEBA-Hungary Ltd, 1998
ETO: 908.439.121(035) ; 050.8(439.121)
ISBN: 963-9089-18-2
Pages: 488-1040 p.
Remark: Closed on: 1998. márc. 31.